Innovative Advanced Solutions (IAS) is a certified SBA 8(a) and
IAS takes the best of both worlds in technical and management knowledge and
Our Moto: “Creative Approach, Producing Results That Matter!”
The IT-PPMBA is responsible for working with the CEO and Software Application Team on the continuing development & improvement of a Budget Planning & Execution application for Federal Government customers. The IT-PPMBA will gather and understand the requirement needs of customers to ensure they are being addressed by the application. The IT-PPMBA will educate customers about the product and understand their custom product requirement to accelerate their business daily needs and overcome challenges. The IT-PPMBA will develop a plan and manage a Product Marketing Strategy to capture new customers.
The IT-PPMBA can initiate, plan, execute, and close
The IT-PPMBA is responsible for meeting project objectives and oversees quality control throughout the project life cycle. This position is responsible for managing a portfolio of material change projects and administrative changes most of which will include
- Works collaboratively with Business Sponsor and business project team on key
project / productartifacts including charter, stakeholder impact & power, scope, schedule, time, communication channel, Risk, budget, Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), Minimum Viable Product (MVP), change requests, project closure documentation, etc.
- Plans projects in detail, clearly identifying project scope, budget and schedule as well as project risks, project organization
andproject management approach. Documents the plans in a Project Plan document. Regularly reviewsthe project plan and/or dashboard with the Project Sponsor, Senior Management, and project team to make sure the project is progressing on track.
- Manages offshore project teams to successfully deliver projects. Assigns work to project team members, specifying deliverables, timelines
andquality expectations. Monitors performance of project team members and takes corrective actions as required . Understand client requirements and design them into high qualitybusiness requirements and product specifications by working with internal business and development groups as well as external clients and drawing on past experience in translating requirement into technical deliverable across a wide array of products and technologies.
- Translating and simplifying high level functional and business requirement into the system specific designs.
- Perform application system analysis, create use cases, prepare data/process flow diagrams and design
screen / reportlayouts as part of the business systems solution / applicationdesign.
- Executing & monitoring the complete Release Management workflow, gathering lessons learned & executing close procurement
- Conducts regular project status meetings/scrums with project team members. Regularly reports on project status to Project Sponsor and/or Project Steering
Committee,and TS PMO Leadership
- Lead and/or conduct Organizational Change Management project processes and artifact development including stakeholder impact assessments, change management plan, training plan, communication plan, and related execution deliverables as per respective plans.
- Conducts project resource requirements planning, obtains resourcing approvals, engages Resource Managers to secure resources, and proactively identifies project resourcing issues and risks
- Executes projects according to approved project plans (Waterfall project delivery) and/or sprint /release plan (Agile project delivery).
- Manages project costs to approved budget while following the official tracking, reporting, and change request standards set out by the TS PMO.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and act as
singlepoint of contact for any customer escalations. Report and escalate to management as needed. Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders. Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Assists in Discovery phases of projects, if required
- Work on two or more projects concurrently, if required. Ready to travel on need basis
- Other duties/responsibilities as assigned
- Exp: 8-10 years of Project Management experience in increasingly complex projects
- Education: MS – Master’s in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Certification: PMP – Project Management Professional certification required
- Effective project managers require a balance of ethical, interpersonal, and conceptual skills which includes Leadership, Team building, Motivation, Communication, Influencing, Decision making, Political and cultural awareness, Negotiation, Trust building, Conflict management
- Knowledge of Financial & Accounting ERP systems as they relate to effective and efficient business processes
- Knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), and experience working on technology projects including managing deployments of externally procured solutions, or development and deployment of in-house built solutions is an asset
- Proven working experience in project management in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies including C#/.NET, OOP, MVC
andSQL database design
- Able to understand the technology and speak about the benefits
- Excellent client-facing and interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced analytical/problem solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to influence people at all levels
- Experience with managing multiple complex projects with tight deadlines
Top Secret/SCI desired. Applicants selected MUST be U.S. Citizen and must be able to pass Suitability check from US government security investigation.